Thursday, February 11, 2016

Project Description: Social Networking: A Loss Of Human Interaction

PROJECT TOPIC: Social Networking: A Loss Of Human Interaction

The project I have chosen is an analysis paper on a new media technology and the topic I will be working on is social networking: A loss of human interaction. Social networking is a new way to communicate and has changed the way humans interact with one another. It shows to have multiple positive and negatives effect on society. My analysis paper will identify the various social networking platforms such as Facebook, twitter, etc. and elaborate on the benefits it has on society as well as the negative effect it has. I will choose several positive and negative effects of social networking on society and clarify whether social networking and the loss of human interaction has become the better more efficient way of communicating and interacting or has it put a dent in it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Usama, I think your project topic is great. Online networking in general has created a shift in how we communicate. It will be interesting to read your paper and see what negative and positive effects is has on society. Do you know what platform you will discuss? Facebook, Instagram, Twitter? or will you be covering more than one?

    -Paulina Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Paulina thanks for the feedback. I definitely agree that the online world has transformed the way of communication. As far as which platforms I will use, I am not one hundred percent sure yet. However, Facebook and twitter are definitely the ones I will be using. Thanks again!

      Delete