Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far


While I haven't added to the class wiki yet, I have been doing research and collecting information to contribute to the wiki. After viewing the class wiki and seeing the various amount of sections to add to I specifically chose marketing. I found this to be the perfect section to contribute to as I am a marketing management major and I believe I have a solid material to contribute. I am planning to add a section on what a marketing plan is and actually create a marketing plan for an item to show as an example. A marketing plan consists of multiple sections and I will be showing this in the example I create and contribute to the wiki in the marketing section. I have started creating the marketing plan example once I complete it I will contribute it to the wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment